Highly Recommended for Wet Room Walls & Floors !
1. As a superior waterproof surface to fix wall or floor tiles and as a first class heat insulation for underfloor heating systems.
2. Our boards are particularly suited to underfloor and under tile heating applications.
3. Far stronger than plasterboard increasing the weight limit of tiles
4. Excellent sound and heat insulation
5. Easy to handle
6. Cuts with a knife ( no saw needed )
7.1 board covers 0.72m² ( 1200 x 600 mm )
Note :When installing onto concrete sub floor we recommend using flexible tile adhesive
When installing onto wooden floors we recommend using tile adhesive and/or screws and washers.
|12.5mm Quantity||Price per board|
|1 to 20 Boards||£11.50|
|21 to 40 Boards||£10.99|
|Over 40 Boards||£10.49|
|Material||Extruded Polystyrene Sheet - Polymer Modified Coating|
|Sheet Dimensions||1200mm x 600mm|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.027 W/mK|
|Compression Strength||30 t/m2|
|Water absorption||<0.1 vol%|
|Tensile Strength||350 KPa|
|Fire Protection Class||Bs 3837:B1 DIN|